- Approved test results in cooperation with TU Twente, Witteveen+Bos and Pipadvice.
- The fabric does not let odours through and ventilation is above average.
- The fabric quickly wicks moisture and regulates temperature.
- The fabric is thin, supple, soft and washable at 60oC.
- The fabric is made from 60% cotton and 40% polyester.
- The overall has an absorption capacity of 16 hours.
- The odours are released in the washing machine and are drained away with the water.
- After washing, the overall works optimally again.
- One less shower a day saves 114 euro annually according to Nibud.
- Lockable compartments make it functional to use.
- The hood closes seamlessly and is easy to adjust.
- Possible to feature a company logo on the overall.
- Available sizes: XS to XXXL.
- Farmsuit® is available in the colour anthracite, which camouflages spots/stains.
- The overall has a fresh modern look through the contrasting neon stitching.